No | Word/Phrase/clauses | part of speech | complete sentencce |
do | verb(intransitive) | Do you hear me, I'm talking to you | |
you | pronoun(personal) | ||
hear | verb | ||
me | pronoun(personal) | ||
i’m | noun | ||
talking | verb | ||
to | preposition | ||
Across | preposition | Across the water across the deep blue ocean | |
the | |||
water | noun | ||
deep | adjective | ||
blue | adjective | ||
ocean | noun | ||
under | preposition | Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying | |
open | adjective | ||
sky | noun | ||
baby | noun | ||
trying | adjective | ||
boy | noun | Boy, I hear you in my dreams | |
i | pronoun(personal) | ||
in | preposition | ||
dreams | noun | ||
feel | verb | I feel your whisper across the sea | |
whisper | verb | ||
the sea | noun | ||
i | pronoun(personal) | I keep you with me in my heart | |
keep | verb | ||
with | preposition | ||
me | pronoun | ||
heart | noun | ||
you | pronoun | You make it easier when life gets hard | |
make | verb | ||
it | pronoun | ||
easier | adjective | ||
when | adverb | ||
life | noun | ||
gets | verb | ||
hard | adjective | ||
lucky | adjective | Lucky to have been where I have been | |
have | verb | ||
been | verb | ||
where | adverb | ||
lucky | adjective | Lucky to be coming home again | |
coming | noun | ||
home | noun | ||
again | adverb | ||
they | pronoun | They don't know how long it takes | |
how | adverb | ||
long | adjective | ||
takes | verb | ||
waiting | noun | Waiting for a love like this | |
for | preposition | ||
love | noun | ||
like | preposition | ||
this | pronoun | ||
time | noun | Every time we say goodbye | |
we | pronoun | ||
say | verb | ||
goodbye | noun | ||
I | pronoun | I wish we had one more kiss | |
wish | verb | ||
we | pronoun | ||
more | pronoun | ||
kiss | verb | ||
i | pronoun | I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will | |
promise | verb | ||
will | verb | ||
lucky | adjective | Lucky I'm in love with my best friend | |
in | preposition | ||
best | adjective | ||
friend | none | ||
lucky | adjective | Lucky to have been where I have been | |
lucky | adjective | Lucky to be coming home again | |
be | verb | ||
coming | noun | ||
home | noun | ||
we’re | pronoun | Lucky we're in love in every way | |
way | noun | ||
have | verb | ||
stayed | verb | ||
someday | adverb | Lucky to be coming home someday | |
and | conjunction | And so I'm sailing through the sea | |
sailing | noun | ||
through | prepositon | ||
island | noun | To an island where we'll meet | |
meet | verb | ||
music | noun | You'll hear the music fill the air | |
fill | verb | ||
air | noun | ||
put | verb | I'll put a flower in your hair | |
flower | noun | ||
hair | noun | ||
though | conjunction | Though the breezes through the trees | |
breezes | noun | ||
through | preposition | ||
trees | noun | ||
move | verb | Move so pretty you're all I see | |
so | adverb | ||
pretty | adverb | ||
world | noun | As the world keeps spinning round | |
keeps | verb | ||
spinning | noun | ||
round | adjective | ||
hold | verb | You hold me right here right now | |
right | adjective | ||
here | adverb |

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar